| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Tome in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with infrequent rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water descends during on average 3 days.
- The heavens above Sao Tome are a little dull having on average a modest 4:29 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:08 long with an average length of 12:07.
- There are approximately 7:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Tome August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Tome:
- Enugu, Nigeria - 682.7 kms (424.3 miles) N
- Mamfe, Cameroon - 657.9 kms (408.8 miles) NNE
- Port Harcourt, Nigeria - 497.8 kms (309.3 miles) N
- Douala, Cameroon - 523.5 kms (325.3 miles) NE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 656.9 kms (408.2 miles) NE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 438.2 kms (272.3 miles) NNE
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 567.6 kms (352.7 miles) ENE
- Bitam, Gabon - 562.6 kms (349.6 miles) ENE
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 327.8 kms (203.7 miles) ENE
- Mitzic, Gabon - 537.4 kms (333.9 miles) E
- Makokou, Gabon - 684.1 kms (425.1 miles) E
- Libreville, Gabon - 300.3 kms (186.6 miles) E
- Port-Gentil, Gabon - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) ESE
- Lambarn, Gabon - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) ESE
- Lastourville, Gabon - 680.7 kms (423 miles) ESE
- Mouila, Gabon - 539.6 kms (335.3 miles) ESE
- Tchiban, Gabon - 598.1 kms (371.7 miles) SE
- Mayumba, Gabon - 608 kms (377.8 miles) SE